IS SOFT WASHING BETTER THAN PRESSURE WASHING?
BENEFITS of SOFT WASHINING
- Soft Washing uses 60PSI or less
- No physical damage to the surface
- Roof manufacturer recommended
- Approved to treat all types of roofs
- Can reach 40-80 feet from the ground
- 100% biodegradable cleaning solutions
- Completely removes all bacteria infestation
- Sanitizes the surfaces
- Last 4-6 times longer than pressure washing
- Uses high, damaging pressure (1500+ PSI)
- Can cause permanent damage to the surface
- High power pressure washing should NEVER be used on roofs
- Can potentially void a roof warranty
- Damaging pressure applied inches from the surface
- Blasts only the surface stain and not what is causing the staining
- Spores are still left to grow back immediately
- Does not sanitize the surface, resulting in more frequent cleaning
Our number one priority is to protect your property, so the first thing is to identify and protect any delicate surfaces or items that require our attention, including plants.
Hydrate Plants Before Soft Washing
The next step is to hydrate all plants in the area we will be cleaning, including grass. Thorough dilution with water keeps the pH level of plants at a neutral level.
Start Soft Washing
Once the property is prepared and all plants are hydrated, we can begin our service. We work from top to bottom, left to right while carefully sanitizing and cleaning.
Rejuvenate Plants After Soft Washing
Once the cleaning process has finished we water plants again to ensure our Soft Wash solution has been diluted thoroughly, in the even of any drips or over spray from the treatment process. Once watered suffciently, we then treat the plants with our plant care treatment.
Clean Up Property
On completion, our team will clear up the area they have been working.